I’m using my iPhone 4 with a 3G data plan, I never thought I could use my iPhone to data tethering to my iPad. Recently, I’ve just figured it out how to enable Personal Hotspot on iPhone with OS 4.3
Pretty easy steps following on iPhone:
- Touch Settings icon to open iPhone settings.
- Scroll down and touch on General.
- Touch on Network.
- Now you will see Personal Hotspot is Off.
- Touch on Personal Hotspot.
- To enable it, just slide the OFF button to ON.
- Remember to reset your Wi-Fi Password as well.
There you go, now you can freely use your iPhone to data tethering to any other devices. BTW, you have to ask your cellular carrier about this data tethering, it may cost you a bit.