I sit around and ask myself HOW in the world I could use my HTPC to watch a Blu-ray movie rip from a hard-drive. Well, this was a trick question in my head before building a HTPC set. Now, it makes live so much easier to watch it.
Softwares you will need:
Basically, I’ll create an ISO image out of the Blu-ray rip folder in ImgBurn, then mount the ISO file with DAEMON Tools Lite, and then play with PowerDVD. NOW, the most important part is creating an ISO file to able to play with PowerDVD.
Here is few steps how:
1. Open ImgBurn and select “Create image file from files/folders“.
2. Browse and select a Blu-ray folder from hard-drive you want to build.
3. In Option tab, select File system: UDF revision 2.50 (VERY IMPORTANT)
4. Give the ISO a label in Labels tab.
5. Choose a Destination to save your ISO image file then click Build.
6. Sit back and relax.