- White dots or sparkles intermittently appear on the TV screen when displaying the menu or playing a DVD.
- The television freezes momentarily, then powers off and then on. This can occur when the TV is tuned to a digital channel, or when auto-programming. Note: This issue only occurs with some broadcast channels due to incorrect formatting of service data on the channel.
- Problems selecting an HDMI input on a CEC device using the XMB Menu.
- Problems resolving the finest detail issue of some 1080i 60hz film-based content (mentioned in a recent PC Magazine article).
- Intermittent audio on HDMI Input 4.
- Photo Mode issue that may occur when performing slideshow Butterfly – The same picture sometimes continually displays, and the slideshow no longer transitions through the other pictures.
- XMB™ sometimes does not display.
IKEA Dioder lighting strip is a great set for your HDTV ambient back light. The set is included 4 light strip pack, I use 2 pack for the top and 2 for the bottom of the TV. It’s pretty easy to install. I’ve taken some photos for your viewing pleasure.